aShell Launcher Homescreen
aShell – Android default home screen replacement also known as \’shell\’ or \’launcher\’. BETA version (bugs are possible).
It have innovate docking bar with usable calls log, text messages and task manager (under apps button). It also have on-screen settings where you can set for example wallpaper or transition effect and preview it on your screen.
aShell is our vision how mobile UI should look. For now it have not all features we want to develop. More new features coming soon, but let us know what you lack right now.
– Base launcher features
– Skin in Android 4.0 ICS style
– Animated 3D clock widget (weather coming soon)
– Innovate dockbar with fast access screens
– Calls log (speed dial, call, SMS, add to contacts)
– SMS log (quick message, reply, copy, translate)
– Task manager (quick launch, switch, close, uninstall, market, details)
– Personalization (fast bluetooth, visibility, wi-fi, sync, wallpapers, effects, sounds, other settings and preferences)
Features in development:
– Advanced App drawer
– Landscape mode
– Skins support
– Speed optimization
– Memory usage optimization
aShell is ADW.Launcher descendant, ADW Launcher EX, like GO Launcher, LauncherPro and other.
Help us to translate aShell to your native language
!!! Please note, what aShell still in BETA version – bugs are possible. Please send bugs and your requests by email with your phone model. Thank you for your understanding!
To Download aShell Launcher Homescreen For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download aShell Launcher Homescreen for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play aShell Launcher Homescreen on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search aShell Launcher Homescreen and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install aShell Launcher Homescreen for PC.Now you can play aShell Launcher Homescreen on PC.Have fun!