DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer
DRC is powerful virtual analog polyphonic synthesizer that recreates the characteristic sound of an analog synthesizer.
Designed for portability, its sound engine is shared across all platforms sounding exactly the same whether you use it on VST, iOS or Android.
DRC enables you to sync patches among devices with the cloud preset sync technology. This powerful features allows you to start the creative process on one device and continue on another, seamlessly.
– Up to 8 voices
– Two main oscillators, one sub-oscillator and one noise source
– Detune, sync and ring modulation
– 4 pole self resonant low pass Ladder Filter
– 2 pole multi mode filter (LP, HP, BD, NOTCH)
– 2 LFO\’s and 2 analog modeled envelope generators
– Stereo Tape Delay with time modulation
– Lush Stereo Reverb with modulation and self growing decay
– True stereo, analog modeled multi mode chorus
– Arpeggiator with 4 modes, tempo sync and hold function
For detailed operation information and requirements please visit www.imaginando.pt/products/drc
To Download DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer for PC.Now you can play DRC – Polyphonic Synthesizer on PC.Have fun!