Alliances are shattering, and hasty diplomatic treaties are made in secrecy. A confrontation of the superpowers seems inevitable – only the outcome of the galactic conflict remains to be seen. Which faction will emerge victorious and rule the galaxy?
Eclipse places you in control of a vast interstellar civilization, competing for success with its rivals. But instead of overcomplex set of rules and overall epicness, it offers more accessible choices, more elegant mechanics and much faster gameplay. And it does all of that without reducing the strategic depth of the game – just like every euro-style board game should.
Eclipse other civilizations and lead your people to victory!
* Official digital version of the \’Eclipse: New Dawn for the Galaxy\’ boardgame
* Deep and challenging 4X (eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate) gameplay
* 7 species with different strengths and weaknesses
* Customizable star systems, technology tree and ship designs
* Up to 6 players (human or AI)
* Asynchronous, cross-platform multiplayer
* 3 AI difficulty levels
* In-game tutorial & manual
To Download Eclipse For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Eclipse for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Eclipse on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Eclipse and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Eclipse for PC.Now you can play Eclipse on PC.Have fun!