Far Commander – SSH
Far Commander – Control your world with one click.
Far Commander lets you create and send SSH commands to your devices.
This gives you control over your Linux server by simply pressing a button.
It also gives you control over your Raspberry pie in a home automation system.
Far commander SSH changes according to your ideas and your needs.
Free Features :
– Add as many SSH commands as you like
– Personalize your SSH commands by associating an icon and label
– Add categories to sort your SSH commands
– Preconfigure all your servers (ip, port, login and password)
– [NEW] Terminal Mode to execute all your SSH commands (saved or not)
– And more is coming …
– Personalize your Far Commander with the theme that suits you
– Internet to connect Far Commander to your servers and to send SSH commands
– Billing to let you buy wonderful themes
To Download Far Commander – SSH For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Far Commander – SSH for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Far Commander – SSH on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Far Commander – SSH and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Far Commander – SSH for PC.Now you can play Far Commander – SSH on PC.Have fun!