Flick Launcher (Unreleased)
Flick Launcher is a project started by Michael Lacorte (https://github.com/michelelacorte)
I wanted to create an open source Launcher (https://github.com/michelelacorte/FlickLauncher) inspired by google pixels\’s style, with a few tweaks:
– App Shortcuts, just like in the google pixels this help you to reach what you need in your apps quicker !!
– Gestures, Tap Tap or swipe to wake up or down with one or two fingers to open any app you want. Now you can even activate wifi, bluetooth, mode and many ring blackberries. Everythings is a Flick away !!
– Custom home menu and grid size, you can change the home grid Adapting to your needs.
– Custom color folder, let your imagination run wild with custom background, border and preview color, even your folders can now match your style even with a transparent preview folder.
– Circular icon, Flick Launcher has stock features to \”recreate\” the Pixel\’s iconic style of apps.
– Custom dock icon.
To Download Flick Launcher (Unreleased) For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Flick Launcher (Unreleased) for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Flick Launcher (Unreleased) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Flick Launcher (Unreleased) and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Flick Launcher (Unreleased) for PC.Now you can play Flick Launcher (Unreleased) on PC.Have fun!