ForceDoze is an app that forces Doze mode right after you turn off your screen. Instead of waiting for the default time period (30 mins), Doze kicks in immediately. ForceDoze also disables motion sensing, so Doze doesn\’t activate while in your pocket or while the device is moving with screen off, giving far more battery savings than standard Doze functionality. ForceDoze also allows you to whitelist specific apps so they don\’t get suspended or disabled when Doze mode is active. If your device OEM has disabled Doze on your device, then ForceDoze can enable it for you. This feature is experimental, so YMMV.
* Force enable Doze right after screen off
* Disable motion sensors so Doze doesn\’t periodically poll the sensors to check if the device is stationary or not. This provides an additional boost to battery life.
* Whitelist apps so they don\’t get suspended or disabled when Doze mode is active
* Whitelist an app from sensorservice: ForceDoze disables motion sensing, so when Doze mode is active, apps can\’t access motion sensors, but there is a possibility for one app to be whitelisted. The one app part is a sensorservice restriction, so nothing I can do about it.
* See at what times the device has entered/exited Doze mode and the battery percentage at that time
* Enable Doze mode on your device if your device OEM has disabled it (experimental)
* No-root mode so you can use this app without root privileges (Requires you to execute an ADB command from your PC to grant it the `android.permission.DUMP` permission, instructions inside app and app description on Play Store)
ForceDoze requires ROOT. If you do not have a rooted device, please execute the following command via ADB on your PC:
\”adb -d shell pm grant com.suyashsrijan.forcedoze android.permission.DUMP\”
and restart the app. You will then be able to use ForceDoze without root. If you do not execute this command, you will not be able to use the app without root.
To Download ForceDoze For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download ForceDoze for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play ForceDoze on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search ForceDoze and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install ForceDoze for PC.Now you can play ForceDoze on PC.Have fun!