Good Weather – Open Source app
Good weather for Android provides detailed weather in more than 200.000 cities and any geo locations.
– open source
– find current location with GPS or select from the list
– provides current weather condition: temperature, description, humidity, pressure, wind speed, clouds
– many locations
– support different measuring units (°C, °F, m/s, m/h)
– manual and updates automatic
– support for Android devices – from Android 3.0 to Android 6.0
– user-friendly interface
Cities weather: London, New York, Berlin, Istanbul, Shanghai, Lagos, Tokyo, Moscow, Kiev, Minsk and all the others.
Support of English, Russian, Polish and German languages.
If you have suggestions, submit them to email@example.com or send feedback from app.
To Download Good Weather – Open Source app For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Good Weather – Open Source app for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Good Weather – Open Source app on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Good Weather – Open Source app and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Good Weather – Open Source app for PC.Now you can play Good Weather – Open Source app on PC.Have fun!