Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, searchable and organized by the people, places, and things that matter.
• VISUAL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things that appear in your photos. Looking for that fish taco you ate in Hawaii? Just search “Hawaii” or “food” to find it even if it doesn’t have a description. Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
• AUTO BACKUP: Keep all your photos and videos safe and accessible from any device. Choose free, unlimited cloud storage available at high quality, or store up to 15GB original size for free (shared across your Google account).
• SAVE SPACE ON YOUR DEVICE: Google Photos can help you clear safely backed up photos and videos from your device so you never have to worry about deleting a photo to make space.
• BRING PHOTOS TO LIFE: Automatically create montage movies, interactive stories, collages, animations, and more.
• EDITING: Transform photos with the tap of a finger. Use simple, yet powerful, photo and video editing tools to apply filters, adjust colors, and more.
• SHARING: Share hundreds of photos instantly with shareable links and use whichever apps you’d like to share.
Note: Face grouping is not available in all countries.
Follow us on Twitter at @googlephotos
To Download Google Photos For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Google Photos for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Google Photos on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Google Photos and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Google Photos for PC.Now you can play Google Photos on PC.Have fun!