Papuh Walls is a cloud based wallpaper app. It was created by Alex Cruz with open source libraries and contributions via the Open Source community. All wallpapers included were either contributed by someone in the Android community, created by Alex Cruz, or are covered under the Creative Commons license, which means you can copy, modify, distribute, and use the photos for free (including commercial purposes without requiring permission).
– Over 1600 wallpapers pulled from the cloud (new additions weekly)
– Beautiful and user friendly dashboard
– Ability to apply, share, edit, and crop any wallpaper
– One of a kind, theme support! (Make it yours)
– Grid changer (1-3 columns)
– Time-context headers
– Horizontal scrollview / Pinch to zoom
– Wallpaper notification with Pushbullet
– Full Muzei Live Wallpaper support
– Full Behang support
Categories of Wallpapers
– Android (inspired)
– Black & White
– Misc. (includes theme inspired walls)
– Nexus (inspired)
– Original walls (the goods)
– Papuh Swag (show support)
– Over 15 categories made up of wallpapers from very popular custom ROMs
Want to contribute?
As stated above, Papuh Walls was created with open source libraries and contributions in mind. The app itself is open sourced. I see no need to keep it private, so all contributions are accepted. Big or small, I welcome them all with open arms!
You can contribute one of two ways. Either directly via github by submitting a pull request to the repo or by contacting me in the G+ community made for the fans of Papuh Walls.
To create a pull request, please see the link below
You can view Papuh Wall\’s source and necessary libraries here
Notes / Known issues
– To take advantage of the Theme options, you must be on Lollipop or M
– To take advantage of Muzei support, you must install the Muzei LWP app
– To take advantage of Behang support, you must install the Behang app
– To save any Muzei setting from within Papuh, you must first initiate the Muzei app
– If you run into an issue, please contact me either via the G+ community or by email before leaving a bad rating.
Leaving a bad rating solves absolutely nothing as issues sometimes require logcats, device info, etc
Email – email@example.com
G+ Community – https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117004088255020338497
Special Thanks to:
– Jay Rod https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JaysonRodenberg
– Travis Hall https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TravisHall
– Andrzej Ressel https://plus.google.com/u/0/117376207394302665227
– Kevin Minions https://plus.google.com/u/0/115610928059890728494
– Vishnhav Ashok https://plus.google.com/u/0/104755249856692766164
– Ankit Anand https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AnkitAnand
– Sasi Kanth https://plus.google.com/u/0/+Sasikanth
– customworx https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FerdinandW
– Alex Hernandez https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AlexHernandez77
– Team BlackOut (Bryan Owens, Patrick Loth, Andrew Traynham, etc)
AND all who have contributed, sorry can\’t list everyone!
To Download Papuh Walls For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Papuh Walls for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Papuh Walls on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Papuh Walls and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Papuh Walls for PC.Now you can play Papuh Walls on PC.Have fun!