Quiet for Gmail
Do you hate work email on weekends?
With \”Quiet for Gmail\” you can set time-based rules to stop notifications from your personal/work email accounts.
It\’s like a \”Do not Disturb\” mode for each of your email accounts.
The app will automatically enable/disable the synchronization to follow your schedule.
Forget late evening email notifications and get a better work-life balance!
With \”Quiet for Gmail\” it\’s really easy to avoid these interruptions.
Disconnect from work and stress, no one will bother you again during your quality time!
– Stop email during your quiet hours
– Stop email certain days (like weekends)
– Override your rules for a period of time in special situations
– Control your email accounts separately
– Keep using the official Gmail app
– Saves battery and data by automatically turning sync off
– And it\’s free with no ads!
To Download Quiet for Gmail For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Quiet for Gmail for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Quiet for Gmail on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Quiet for Gmail and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Quiet for Gmail for PC.Now you can play Quiet for Gmail on PC.Have fun!