T-UI is an innovative launcher, which emulates a Linux Shell and its interface, which is fitted to be used on mobile devices. It also implements a lot of commands.
Installed application can be launched simply by typing their name. T-UI uses the CompareString library, so it will know what you\’re meaning although you made typing error.
https://plus.google.com/communities/103936578623101446195 –> Google+ Community
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/t-ui-terminal-console-launcher-t3146288/post61606911 –> XDA Thread
https://github.com/Andre1299/TUI-ConsoleLauncher –> Source code
* all Linux Shell commands
* Android-Specific commands
* aliases, a few characters which contain entire commands, which can be used in every moment
* double tap closes the screen
* hide/unhide apps
* music player
* fully customizable
* Linux Shell interface, fitted to be used on Android
* simple to use launcher
* useful file view to keep your files under control
* search: search something you want in your Browser or Play Store
* flash: toggle flashlight
* player/next/listen: music player commands!
* uninstall/install: uninstall an applications, or install one from an apk
* call: call someone, by its number, or its contact name
* move/cp/mkdir: move or copy a file, or create a folder
and many others!
The best android Shell launcher, with a lot of functionalities:
* navigate through your file system using cd command
* files are referred with their relative path
* preview of the current directory content in the lower part of the screen
Tip: use help to get a list of all available commands, or help commandname to get informations about how a command works.
This app is suggested for those who understand the advantage of using the Linux Shell.
Thanks to Luke Winward for the original idea, and help during development.
If you have an idea for a new feature, or you found a bug, or if you like this Shell Launcher, leave a review, or write me an email!
If you like my work, offer me a coffee: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6PBTQ6L5F3WU6
To Download Shell Launcher For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Shell Launcher for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Shell Launcher on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Shell Launcher and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Shell Launcher for PC.Now you can play Shell Launcher on PC.Have fun!