Yōdanji: The Roguelike
Your phone gets the ability to summon and trap yōkai – numerous spirits that have been living hidden among us (until now). Admire them and give them witty nicknames and then put them in the brutal ever-changing dungeon to try and summon even more yōkai! Spooky cute graphics and powders made from various body parts included.
– Traditional roguelike with touch controls in mind
– Spooky cute pixel-art graphics
– Huge variety of playable characters
– Fancy \”ō\” letter that destroys our SEO (Yodanji and yokai, anyone?)
* Comparing with other KEMCO RPGs, Yōdanji has a much steeper learning curve and is more difficult in general. Don\’t be deterred, though! \”The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it\”, or so they say. And if you are unfamiliar with roguelikes, getting good in Yōdanji can open up a whole new world of games!
– 4.0 and up
– WVGA(480×800) and up
– Not optimized
[SD Card Storage]
This app has generally been tested to work on any mobile device released in Japan. We cannot guarantee full support on other devices.
Your use of the application constitutes your acceptance of the following EULA:
Get the latest information!
To Download Yōdanji: The Roguelike For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Yōdanji: The Roguelike for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Yōdanji: The Roguelike on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Yōdanji: The Roguelike and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Yōdanji: The Roguelike for PC.Now you can play Yōdanji: The Roguelike on PC.Have fun!