NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging
For Android 4.3 or higher. Dual SIM limited support for Android 5.1 or higher. If there is no BTS file, ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
– On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE network signal and services
– Widgets 2×1 and 4×2
– Signal strength in Status Bar. Network info in notification.
– Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
– Data collection in the background
– Display network technology and signal strength on the map
– Export session to CSV and KML
– Export map data to KML
– Measurement statistics
– Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
– Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
– Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
– Free, without ads
– Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google API on the device
Good results are obtained on devices:
– LG G3 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 6.0)
– LG G2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 5.0)
– Motorola Moto G4 Plus (2 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.0)
– Nexus 5X (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.1.1)
Below average results are obtained on devices:
– Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 4.4)
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
To Download NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging for PC.Now you can play NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging on PC.Have fun!