IMPORTANT: Screen Overlays is available in two editions, \”Free\” and \”Pro\”. When you install this app, you get the \”Free\” edition. To have the \”Pro\” edition, you need to install also \”Screen Overlays Pro (unlock)\” that will unlock all the features. Read below to understand the differences between the two editions.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH \”SCREEN OVERLAYS\”:
– patch single areas of your screen to make it look uniform (remove uneven spots and stripes)
– balance the screen colors (make it look warmer, colder, darker, remove defects like a yellow tint or a pink tint)
– apply a timed activation to the overlays (for example, you like to read on your device at night and you want to apply a \”Reading Mode\” overlay only at certain times to avoid eye strain)
\”FREE\” EDITION FEATURES:
– add up to 1 overlay
– add up to 2 shapes per overlay
– for each shape, define the kind (rectangle or ellipse), color, opacity, style (solid or gradient), size, position and rotation
– for each overlay, decide if it\’s always active or define its activation and deactivation times
– change the visibility of each overlay and each shape within an overlay
– assign a custom name to each overlay
– duplicate an overlay to have a starting point for a new one
– decide if an overlay or shape must be displayed on top of others by dragging them up and down in the list
– quickly make the overlays visible or invisible through the Screen Overlays notification (some apps\’ buttons don\’t work with an overlay on top of them, so you can temporarily disable the overlays, push the button and then enable them again)
– automatically start on boot to make Screen Overlays active as soon as you start your device
– test the visible overlays and visible shapes to see how they look on a plain background
– decide the background color of the positioning and test screens
– security feature to disable Screen Overlays (if the overlays are too opaque and don\’t let you see behind them, use the power button of your device to switch off and on the screen 5 times and the app will be disabled)
\”PRO\” EDITION FEATURES:
– add unlimited overlays
– add unlimited shapes per overlay
– all the other features of the \”Free\” edition
REQUIRED PERMISSIONS EXPLANATION:
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: this allows the app to display the overlays on the screen (the main purpose of the app)
– RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: this allows the app to start on boot if this setting is active
To Download Screen Overlays For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Screen Overlays for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Screen Overlays on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Screen Overlays and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Screen Overlays for PC.Now you can play Screen Overlays on PC.Have fun!