Smart Task Launcher
You can do most operations by moving your thumb slightly.
1. By touching Hotspot (the gesture area that are always visible on the screen), you can call the functions corresponding to the gesture.
2. By registering items to Launcher, you will be able to start them at any time quickly.
Gestures that can be registered in Hotspot
-> Five direction swipe
Function that can be registered in each gesture and Launcher.
-> Open Launcher
-> Application, Shortcut, Widget
-> Open/Close Notification, SettingsPanel
-> Recent Apps
-> Hide Hotspot
-> Hardware key
If you install \”Smart Task Launcher PRO\”, additional Hotspot and Launcher are available.
If you have installed \”Overlay Launcher PRO\”, additional Hotspot is available.
Usage of permissions
– To backup/restore settings to SDcard.
* Other Application UI
– To put hotspot on screen.
* Your applications information
– To show recent used apps in launcher.
* Phone calls
– To call directly when you use \”call directry shortcut\”.
To Download Smart Task Launcher For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download Smart Task Launcher for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play Smart Task Launcher on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Smart Task Launcher and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Smart Task Launcher for PC.Now you can play Smart Task Launcher on PC.Have fun!