Download X AIR for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide X AIR 1.5.5 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
X AIR is a free Music & Audio app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for X AIR 1.5.5 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.32 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about X AIR then you may visit Music Group Services EU GmbH support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. X AIR is the property and trademark from the developer Music Group Services EU GmbH.
The X AIR Android® App allows you to control all mixing, processing and effects functions of BEHRINGER\’s X AIR digital mixer series right from your Android® tablet or smartphone.
X AIR version 1.21 delivers comprehensive control for the X18, XR18, XR16, and XR12 mixers. The user interface is configurable for either simplified access, or expert level editing, for mixing 18 input channels to 12 buses. Control is also provided for the 4 internal stereo effects processors – all of which feature the critically-acclaimed BEHRINGER X32 audio processing engine.
The X AIR app provides the mobility to go where you need to get the most out of your system, enabling you to adjust your house mix from any seat or fine-tune monitor mixes from on-stage. Since all BEHRINGER\’s X AIR mixers feature internal access points, setting up the X AIR app couldn’t be simpler – just select the X AIR network and connect your Android® device to it. Upon opening the app, your X AIR mixer will show up as a controllable device, and will even allow you to lock your Android® device to that specific X AIR mixer. You can also run the X AIR app in demo mode without connecting to your BEHRINGER X AIR series mixer. Additional hardware is not required, making the X AIR Android® App the ideal solution for seamless remote mixing applications.
– Control all Input Levels, incl. Preamp Gain, Low Cut, Phase, Phantom, Stereo Link
– Channel Parametric EQ Control – fine-tune EQ from anywhere in the room
– Configurable RTA overlay on the EQ editing screens
– Metering Overview – whether you use the Android® tablet or smartphone remotely or at the console, all levels at a glance
– Control bus send levels of input channels conveniently from their channel faders
– Detailed Preamp/Configuration, Gate, Dynamics, EQ and Bus Sends pages
– 4 Full Effects editing screens for Hall Reverb, Vintage Room Reverb, Modulation Delay, and Dimensional Chorus, or more than 50 other studio quality effects
– Use single bus-send mode for personal monitoring application without risking to affect any other signal path
– Compatible with Android® devices running Android® 4.0 or higher, display sizes larger than 5\” recommended
– X AIR 1.21 requires X AIR series mixer firmware V1.09 or higher, or can be used in demo mode
File size: 4.35MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.behringer.android.control.app.xair
Developer: Music Group Services EU GmbH
Updated: February 27, 2017
Rate 4.32 stars – based on 1380 reviews
To Download X AIR For PC,users need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer.With Xeplayer,you can Download X AIR for PC version on your Windows 7,8,10 and Laptop.
How to Play X AIR on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search X AIR and download,Or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install X AIR for PC.Now you can play X AIR on PC.Have fun!